he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

29 February 2012

she said...wish I was brave enough...Catalina Estrada Wallpaper

I recently stumbled across this amazing wallpaper collection by Catalina Estrada and wanted to share it with you.

I have never been a fan of using wallpaper, its not that I don't think there are some amazing prints out there it is more down to the fact that I have never been brave enough to commit to one. With wall paper you really have to love it and I am bit too fickle to commit. However discovering these stunning photos of Catatlina's new collection makes me wish a was a little more brash and braver with some of my interior choices.

just a little bit in love with everything in the photo. Vintage tiles, distressed doors, some vintage crochet, amazing mix of prints and colours. Its like they read my mind.





If your like me and you love the style and designs but not brave enough to have on your wall check out her website for other products including bedspreads, dresses, umbrellas and notebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...