he said "only two cushions per sofa."

she said "no floor standing speakers."

everything else we will work out on the way.

20 February 2012

she said...dishoom...wrap it up ill take it

Do you ever get that feeling when you visit a bar, restaurant or shop that interiors are so stylish you wish you could just put every detail in your bag and take it home? Well thats exactly how I felt this week when I meet a friend for breakfast at Dishoom in Leicester Square.

The restaurant is a mix of art deco, vintage India but modern enough to not feel too stuffy or shabby. The hundred of prints clustered around made me feel joy and jealously all at once and if I could have packed up the tiled floor piece by piece I would have done. My absolute favourite pieces were the jar lamps hanging at all different levels and the giant vintage clock. 


We meet for breakfast but didn't leave until gone lunch, I could have stayed all day.


Oh yes and not forgetting the food, absolutely delicious!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks gorgeous.

    We went to the pop up one on Southbank, and it was just so cool. Lots of pops of colour with a subtle Indian influence. I love the lamps and posters - I need a gallery wall like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...